BloodredEuphoriaBloodredEuphoria

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
Iinochi

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Yes, it has been a while...

I've been looking foreward to your next work for quite a while now, and I'm glad to say it wasn't a disappointment. The graphics were far above par, as always. The style was a rather unique one for flash movies, the person telling the story did a good job at it, and it was all around a great movie.

What some people don't realize is that many of the stories and nursery rhymes that children hear now days really did start out like this, if not worse, seeing as they were told during the dark ages to ensure that children didn't leave their homes.

Anyways, this was a great movie. Another job well-done by Granfaloon.

Maths and you Maths and you

Weird

Funny, but it got really weird at times. Made me smile when Einstein was about to commit suicide. Nothing really makes sense anymore, does it?

A Crows Christmas A Crows Christmas

Pretty good.

That's the best first animation that I've seen so far.
You're very skilled with flash.
You can really go places.
The animation was splendid.
There were some humorous aspects to it.
And I really liked the style.
Good luck in the future, and don't stop with this!

SuperHappyFunTimeLand SuperHappyFunTimeLand

This was good.

OMG the beginning music was from that Goemon game for the Nintendo 64 (NOone else I know has that game!)! Anyway, it was a really fun game. Great for a fun (and funny) time waster. Good job hope to see more!

BREAKIT_stage 10 BREAKIT_stage 10

Really good game, but...

You seriously have to get that bug fixed. Don't give up just yet. You did get the bug fixed on level 10, after all. Anyways, the music was better, but the graphics seemed worse. It's a really good game, don't give up. But, respecfully, please get ALL the bugs out before you submit it again (especially the ones you know about).

breakit 2 breakit 2

Good game

Not very original, but still a really good game. I liked the way you could tilt the paddle. There was a glitch on level 10 that made two of the blocks could not be destroyed.